This little Spring Bird wants to remind you…
…It’s that time again to GIVE!
What do you need to do?
Let me remind you…
The Giving Challenge Guidelines
1. Create: cook, bake, sew, paste, drill, paint…. This challenge is meant to use your creative abilities. What do you love to create? That’s all I’m asking, and what I’m doing. Do what you love and go one step further.
2. Give to someone once a week.
3. Pray. At the beginning of each week, ask God who He wants you to bless . I know it’s mid-week now, but you have time…don’t you?
4. Post your Giving Challenge every Friday, on your blog. Tell us what you made, who you gave it to, and what their reaction was, and so on. If you aren’t comfortable sharing who you gave it to and/or their reaction, that’s okay. Just share with us what you did to bless that person.
5. Share your Giving Challenge blog post in the Mister Linky that I will attach with my blog post of my Giving Challenge on Friday.
Will you join me in this week’s challenge?
Share it with your friends and get a givin’!